Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break on the ranch. Its grand... minus the wind and dust and hail.. grand :D
We took bread to a bunch of homeless people. Ha, that was an adventure. Those people were so nice though, I'm glad we were able to help them out even in as little a way as giving them bread.
It was a bit intimidating at first though, Bailey she said:
"They're gonna look at us like we're idiots... Then again, they're the ones sitting on the side of the road."
Haha, the funny things people say in new situations.

Okay, so annika sent this to me over text. This happened at Universal Studios.
Some lady just said to her 5ish-yr-old son: "If you hurt your sister one more time I will pull your pants down in front of all these people! I'm not kidding!"
Hahaha, ok I laughed for the longest time after this. It's terrible but hilarious at the same time, ya know? I mean, what parent threatens to pants her son?????

Haha, those are a couple of the highlights as of yet... minus the hail and the wind and the dust and the absence of power ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment