Thursday, March 22, 2012

Killing Time

Ha so once upon a time I signed up for 'Library Aid' as one of my classes... Yeah, bad idea considering I also work at the city library and now know more than a high schooler should have to know about the workings of a library.. Anyhow. I have been left in charge. Haha, yep. I'm the boss :) It's great.


I see a fire truck parked in the front of the school. Why do I see a fire truck??

Woman in Black. Go see it.
Ha, I'll be honest, I was mocking it at first and I kept expecting Daniel Radcliffe to pull out his wand, but really it was a good show. Not much of a plot, but definitely worth it. After dropping Charley off I had to drive home by myself though and oh my heck! I was scared even when he was in the car.. granted, it didn't help that he was telling me ghost stories and how the Oak Canyon Jr. High's girl's locker room is haunted.. Once he left I hit my lock button, and ya know how all the locks go down at the same time? Yeah, it repeated like 6 freakin' times! And I only hit the button once! I was ready to cry I was so scared. Before that happened I was having trouble enough not looking anywhere except the road immediately in front of me, but then I was scared of looking inside the car too! Ha, it was terrible.
But hey. Those are the times when cell phones come in handy ;)

That fire truck is still there.. actually there might be 2, it's kinda hard to tell. Odd.

Oh so midnight showing of the Hunger Games tonight after a visit with Amber and Brock.. Ha, yeah, super excited and hope all goes well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment