Friday, June 17, 2011

Bonding with my Bro

So sometimes I go hang at the junk yard...
Well, not just me,
I took Brock and Asia.
Not that that makes it any less odd...

Me and Brock took our guns and shot at old beer bottles.
You know, the glass budweiser, corona, and bud light bottles.
We stuck them in a huge dirt pile and sat in the back of my awesome little Honda with the back popped open.
I must say, Brock is quite a shot :D
Brock's gun doesn't have a scope so he was aiming at the bottles. He hit everything he shot at.. pretty much.
I've got a scope so was shooting at smaller things, like the bottle cap and spent shotgun shells. I hit the shotgun casings a few times, but it took me forever to hit the cap, but I did hit it :)
Asia, after finding some cool bottles, was ready to go home.
All in all, I'd say it was pretty great.
No better way to bond than having a little competition..
Okay, a lot of competition :)

Dang it! Brock is sitting with me as I write this
and now we're disagreeing..
He says he usually beats me when we shoot behind the house...
Personally, I think he's high on something.
Yes, I have a scope on my gun,
but he has more time to shoot since he lives here all the time.
I only have limited access to my gun, so in a way my scope evens it all out :D
Then again...
He is 10.
Okay, I guess I don't have any excuses,
but he doesn't always beat me,
Maybe once or twice every visit..
I think?


No comments:

Post a Comment