Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Trying..

[Rafiki hits Simba on the head with his stick
Adult Simba: Ow! Jeez, what was that for?
Rafiki: It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
[laughs]
Adult Simba: Yeah, but it still hurts.
Rafiki: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the from way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it. 



You know the feeling you get when you've let someone down? What about when that someone is a really close friend who you'd do just about anything for?
Yeah. I know the feeling. It sucks.
I've been hit over the head and right now the past kinda hurts. But. I can run from it or learn from it. Like Simba, I have decided to learn from this.. and I'm doing my best to fix the cracks in the broken mirror..

"Life is too good to get hung up on the little things..."
          A. H.     


No comments:

Post a Comment