Friday, February 3, 2012

Gimme A Smile :)

William Shakespeare was a genius.. for his time anyway.. Personally I don't take to much of his work, but, he did say this which I think is pretty good: The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief. Ha, I guess he did know what he was talking about :)

Ha, now onto the good stuff..

My favorites are... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 12 ha so pretty much all of them :)

Ever heard of the Darwin Awards? Well if not they're mostly just mocking stupid people.. Out of a list of  ten the number one winner was also my favorite.. It goes like this:

When his 38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Prove, Utah would be robber Jason Ellison did something that can only inspire wonder. He looked down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

Ha.. yeah that kinda made my day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment