Tuesday, January 31, 2012

:) :) :)

2 weeks off caffeine.. done. Kylee eating the shrimp.. done +1
She ate (and I'm talking chewed not swallowed) the shrimp plus one of the fish. And since we didn't want the last fish to be sad and alone.. Charley ate him. Eeww, it crunched!! :( So gross! 

But. I've been on a high these past few days.. weeks.. month.. and being on a happy high is one of the best feelings ever. I am genuinely happy and I don't think anything could make me happier. 
My mind is always going, running the same things over and over again.. the almost firsts, the view, my dead car, my frozen toes and, ha the look on your face. Oh my heck, priceless is the only way I can describe it :) 


"Life is going to take me on an adventure and good or bad it will be something worth living for"
~C.R.

1 comment:

  1. It cause you didn't drink caffeine guess you should stay off of it haha

    ReplyDelete