Monday, January 16, 2012

Surprise Surprise

Long weekend, I love you :)
Little Honda, you're great and I'm glad I can rely on you :)

This weekend we (Me, Bailey, Annika, Kylee) decided to surprise the family with a visit.. Since I can't write about everything here's my list of unforgettables:

✔ Trying to make the drive on one tank of gas... and kinda sorta failing...
✔ Strangling Brock in the mudroom to keep him from yelling out and ruining our surprise visit.
✔ The look on Dad's face when he walked into the room and saw us.
✔Spending time with Cola :)
✔ Shooting a penny and quarter from 75 yards.
✔ The feeling of utter shame at losing the vast majority of all the wrestling matches between me, Brock, Annika and Kylee... not to mention the part where it took me a few minutes to take Asia down.. talk about sad on my part. Don't judge me.
✔ Driving the get-away car during the "stake-out."
✔ Lamb for lunch :)

There's more... but I'm kinda tired and can't think. So. 



 

Might I mention that Brock's horse Chalkadon doesn't have issues with hats... Cola does haha :)



Isn't she so sweet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment