Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No One Loves You.

I walk out of Stats for 5 minutes and when I get back I'm completely ignored by my friends.. plus one.. Then when I turn on my calculator it says:
NO ONE LOVES YOU
I look at the back of my homework and it says:
NO ONE LOVES YOU

Wow. I think I suck at life.. just kidding :D
You see, if in actuality nobody loved me, I'm pretty sure no one would take the time to write on my homework and defile my calculator in such a manner. Ha, seriously though, when I saw what it said on my calc I cried. Yes. I cried. I was laughing so hard I couldn't help it. I don't know what this says about me, but 4 demeaning, depressing words made my day :)

... It's a good thing I don't get easily offended...


Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

1 comment:

  1. Dear Shelby, haha I'm so glad that I could help make your day better :) Anytime you need someone to insult you, hit me up! You know I'm up for it :D Love, Chelsea

    ReplyDelete