Tuesday, January 31, 2012

100 Reasons

Beth.. You are the best :)
Ha, I don't even remember why she did this, but she decided to write me 100 reasons why she loves me. Can I just say, it absolutely made my day?!! And I mean seriously, a hundred is a lot.. I have a hard time writing birthday/Christmas cards.
Anyway, here are some of my favorite ones, both the funny and the meaningful :)

1. You're sarcasm? Is my hero.
3. I can tell you anything. You will respect it, and respond with something I will never forget.
5. When I need a laugh I can get one from you!
12. I know if there was a bridge you would push me off, laugh, then jump in and save me.
15. If I had to pick a mini person to sit on your shoulder all day I would pick you.
16. You can make me cry. Of laughter.
18. I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked.
22. Your sense of humor is top notch.
31. Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete.
35. Your voice is like fudge. Still good after it's been eaten.
42. Your birthday is on a fantastic day. It wasn't fantastic till you were birthed.
44. You can laugh at yourself when we laugh at you.
49. We insult each other. That's what makes a good friendship.
61. I have a 6 pack from all the laughing I do when I am with you.
77. I love how you are my soul mate. 
78. You make me worry.
83. You are never boring.
88. I have never met anyone like you.
100. I love that no one loves you!

Beth- I love you! 
I don't know how you came up with all this, but it is amazing. Absolutely great and I love it. I will keep it for longer than forever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment