Wednesday, January 25, 2012

C.R.E.E.P.Y.!!!

Ha, wow. So For English I'm doing this research paper on Criminal Profiling.. You know, like Criminal Minds kinda stuff.. Anyway, not only does this paper have to be 8-12 pages, but we have to get an interview.. Yeah, like who can I talk to that works in FBI profiling?? 
Nicole so graciously suggested I call the FBI.. but I don't know..

Wanna know something super intense and kinda weird?
I was at work today til 9 and I mean seriously, it's a library, its boring. Right? Haha, not today it wasn't :)

Fugitive Special Task Force came in and arrested a guy. 
No joke. It was so fast and so quiet, had I not been right there I would've missed the whole thing. This guy was talking on the phone when 6 cops in black jackets walk in, cuff him and take him outside. One of the cops come back and apologizes for ruining our peaceful evening then went on to explain that this guy had several warrants out for his arrest and they (the cops) were a Fugitive Special Task Force and they'd been looking for this guy for awhile.
Scary!
Oh, but I was so mad, I didn't think to ask the nice fugitive catcher about Criminal Profiling until he was out the door! Yeah, I'm mad.. but I'm thinking about going to the Police Station sometime soon to see if they can give me any info.

Oh, and I'll end this fascinating post with mention of skipping the assembly and going for ice cream. That was the best part of my day. Hands up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment