Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Keep Swimming :D

Sometimes 2 of my best friends come down to Cedar for a swim meet. And sometimes I go watch and visit with them.

Easily the best way to spend my Friday afternoon.. surrounded by people I love from the place I call home. Was there a live Slender game being played on campus that I wanted to be a part of? Yeah, there was. Tell me this though. How often are my friends in town?? I've come to realize that my friends are high on my priority list. I would do almost anything for a friend in need. I love my friends. And as I've come to recently find out, my 3 best friends are all planning on leaving for missions. Don't get me wrong, I'm immensely proud of each of them and I know they'll be amazing servants to the Lord.. But  time suddenly means everything. Every minute I spend with them is a minute I will treasure and hold dear.

After the meet I found my Chlesh and joined her Slender group. I spotted the 3rd note... and then we died. The 2 Slenders ganged up on us :/ haha but I'm glad I got to play for a bit. The rest of the night was spent with Chlesh watching scary ghost movies and talking. All. Night. Long. I've been awake for 33 hours... And I've only had one coke today :D Haha :D This morning I went back to the Aquatic Center and cheered for my friends. Made some new ones as well. All in all, pretty much everything about today has been great.

The most important thing about today?? I want my friends to know that if they need anything I will be there. No matter what. What time, where I am.. It doesn't matter. I will do my best to help and support you, because you matter to me.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Shleb! You're such a good friend! I know that you've definitely been there for me when I need you... and that seems to have been a lot lately. I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete