Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random Draft?

You know what's odd? A random draft called 'Chelsea Burkholder' that's been sitting in my posts folder since August 30th. The weird part? I didn't write it. Ha, luckily for me the title says it all ;) The post goes like this:

Chelsea Burkholder
What can I say? This girl is amazing. Sheer talent. I'm so lucky to be her roommate. I honestly can't put my joy into words... it's unreal. I love her lots :D And Karely? Ah man... she's amazing. She puts ice on her face sometimes, but who doesn't? It's all good... how could life be any better?


I must admit, this is the first time I've read that in a long while. I get a laugh every time. Why? Simply because under all that humility there is a speck of truth. Only a speck, mind you. ;)
Haha, but really. These two have become truly amazing friends. I know I can count on them and they have helped to make my first year of college unforgettable. Thank you. I look forward to the adventures that next semester will bring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment