Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekend Away

Yesterday I came to 2 very important realizations.

1) I haven't been sick this past school year. At all. Do you know how awesome that is? I can't remember the last time I went a full school year without getting sick. *knock on wood* Watch me get sick this week for finals :/

2) Once I get an idea in my head there's no stopping me. Looking back, I notice this a lot. If either Chels or I even mention the word 'Subway' then it's as good as a done deal. Also, many of my spontaneous drives home have been due to a simple spoken word. Actually... just about all of them. Off the top of my head I can think of 3 instances:
~ That time Chels went home and, after a word from a friend, I made a separate trip up.
~ Spontaneous trip to and from Nevada in one night.
~ Ditching Cedar the weekend before finals (*cough* right now)
Those are just the examples I can think of right now... which is pretty impressive considering how late it is.

I keep typing out half sentences, but then deciding it doesn't make sense and deleting it. I think that means it's bedtime... Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment