Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fantabulous!!

My day was pretty great, I'm not going to lie.

First:
In PE we're doing archery and
I shot an arrow smack dab in the center of the target.
Like, seriously, dead center
It made my day.

Second:
We flew kites in English class
I don't know what else to say, other than it was awesome

Third:
During Young Womens we were going around to
random moms in the ward.
One of the ladies didn't know who we were
so we introduced ourselves.
I'm Caylin, I'm Annika, I'm Shelby Smith,
then our yw leader, I'm Sis Smith.
The lady began to ask if we were related, but
dear Sis Smith jumped in first.
No, oh no, no, no!!!
Let's just say she wasn't eager to claim me as her child..
HAHAHAHAAA totally made my day!!
It was the funniest thing ever :D

Fourth:
I just found out that my best friend Annika
is coming with me to my dads :)
ROAD TRIP
It's going to be a party times 2
and I really can't wait.

Fifth:
After Young Women's me and my friends
hiked up to the water tower 
and mostly talked and made fools of ourselves..
It was great,
then we walked back to one of our houses
in the dark.
I love being a teenager :)



No comments:

Post a Comment