Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time...

Sometimes I think about time.
I've come to the conclusion that time is very weird.
Sometimes it goes slow, like now. 
Sometimes it goes by way too fast, like this year.
Even though it's always the same, it's different, ya know??

I look back to when I was younger 
and can remember thinking it'd be forever til I could 
date or drive or be in high school.
Well, here I am.
I have one year of high school left, I drive like a pro :)
and well, I don't really date... but still.

Pretty soon I'll go off to college. Where, you ask? 
Yeah, haven't quite figured that one out yet.
Then I'll get married and have a family...
but that won't be for a while.
I'm getting ahead of myself though. 

My point is
time is ongoing and doesn't stop for anything so
it's important to make the best of it.
Have fun and make memories every day.
Live life to the fullest.
I know I do :)



No comments:

Post a Comment