Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stuff to Know

I am NOT a morning person.

I LOVE hanging with my friends, whether its scary movie nights or eating ice cream from the carton at 10 p.m. outside on the sidewalk...

Sometimes me and my 9 year old brother have competitions to see who can shoot our .22s the best... and sometimes he wins.

Prison Break, Breakout Kings, and Criminal Minds are my favorite tv series to watch with my family.

I read way too much.

I am the oldest of 7 kids, which is why I am so mature and responsible :)

Music is not my strongpoint.

I can't draw, dance or sing to save my life.

I sometimes vandalize my friends' cars with expo markers.

I'm 1/2 Lebanese.

Sunflower seeds are my preferred snack. And chocolate, but I don't count chocolate as a snack, it's more like a food group.

I tease my friends mercilessly and to no end, but they love me anyway.

Diet Coke with Lime, hands down.


No comments:

Post a Comment