Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Confidence is the Key

I'm a slacker, I know, I'm sorry!!
It's just that I haven't downloaded any pictures yet, and nothing insane is happening in my life...

Have you ever seen the movie Zombieland?
Yeah, it's completely pointless and kinda on the gory side.
But.
I do like the 2 main actresses:
 Abigail Breslin (in pretty much anything that's good) and Emma Stone (the Help)

I was going through Emma Stone's movie list on imbd trying to remember the name of another movie she played in...
Actually, now that I think of it, the 3 movies I've seen her in I pretty much love.
Easy A, Zombieland, and the Help
Anyway, I read through a bunch of her quotes and found this one at the bottom, 

[on beauty] Confidence is the only key. I know a lot of people who aren't traditionally 'beautiful' - not symmetrical or perfect-bodied or perfect-skinned. But none of that matters because all that shines through is their confidence, humor and comfort with themselves. I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.

I think I love her even more now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment