Saturday, October 29, 2011

One

"... slightly irreverant Shakespearean abc book..."

I guess working at the library does have a few perks, overhearing conversations being one of the big ones :D


Food for thought.
The power of one, standing up even if you have to stand alone.

A picture book called One gave the following lesson:
It only takes one.


If one person has the courage to stand up, in most cases others will follow. 
It's hard to be the one that stands, but guaranteed there is probably another person who is feeling the same way but is too shy or doesn't want their friends to make fun of them or just wants to be accepted by that group so they stay silent.
A lot of the time, I'm that person.

This is me saying, I want to change.
I want to be able to stand up for myself and others, even if I have to stand alone.
I want to have the courage to stand by what I believe.
What about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment