Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best. Score. Ever.

There's something you should know about me.
I'm a nut when it comes to grades.

I'm always checking Skyward (the online gradebook) because
I'm curious to see if my grades have changed since the last time I checked, 
I want everything to be right,
and I like knowing what scores I have.

Yes, I understand I'm a little weird.

Why am I talking about grades??
Well, simply because I saw something that made me happy. Really happy.

I got 101% on my Stats test :D
Why does this make me happy??
It's an AP class, 
Only 2 kids got a 5 on the AP test last year (it's hard),
My highest score before this was a 93%,
I get an A for this term,
And because I haven't gotten a 100% since elementary school... to list a few reasons :D

Hmm.. 2 other things that made me happy today...

I ate a steak for lunch, that was definitely a highlight. What else, what else?? Umm, I finally paid my tithing today. I've been waiting til I get a sizable amount, and I think I just made myself a record for most paid at one time..

No comments:

Post a Comment