Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What the Deuce!!

You know those days where you just have to vent?? This has definitely been one of them...
but, as much as I want to, I can't write it out. Not on here anyway.
Trust me, though, I want to.

I don't know if it's because I've been fighting a cold or because I'm stressed about school or what. All I know is I'm being driven insane by... This is where I'd better stop.

Yesterday's 3 happy things...
~It was early out Monday
~I finished a book
~I got all my homework done

Today's 3 happy things... this may take awhile..
~ I came home for lunch and instead of going
 back to school had a 2 1/2 hour nap.
~This little kid came over and helped
 me move a shelving cart at work
~I had a really good lesson in seminary 
about anger and resisting temptation..

My little power nap easily makes best part of the day... for today and yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment