Friday, November 25, 2011

Hmm, Quality Time With the Horse or Brother..?? Hard Choice.

Thanksgiving is a great time of the year. Do I really need to expound on that?? There's food and family -- it's perfect!

Today I saw Cola... or Tequelia, or any other alcoholic beverage we haven't used yet, I haven't decided on the name for sure... Dad had me help train her to lead.
At first it was just sad. We were pulling on a rope which was tied around her neck and any time Dad could get close enough he'd loosen the rope, rewarding her. It was sad. But, whereas we couldn't walk up and touch her, now we can do that and stick a halter on her.

Oh. And another thing. I just finished spending some quality time with little Tell.. Who knew tossing a stuffed animal back and forth could be so entertaining :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment