Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Friday, Friday :D

Well, it was Friday when I started writing this :D

First off, I had Stats today... that in itself makes it a good day.
Between Nicole, Beth and Chelsea, well.. need I say more :)

Seussical was fantastic!
Annika picked me up in her 'wildebeest' and we saw the show then hung out at the school for a bit with some of the cast. By the time we headed out to the car it was snowing and
OH MY CRAP was it snowing!!!
Huge balls of fluffy whiteness were falling from the sky by the billions and billions and bajillions. It was amazing.
I wish I had had my camera and gotten some pictures it was just that.. beautiful...
until I found out that Annika's windshield wipers didn't work :)
Instead of walking up to the car we came upon a mound of snow, there was a complete layer covering the car! After a few minutes the windows were clear.. well semi clear :) After driving less than 1000 feet we had to pull over and re-wipe the windshield. 
What's sad? We stopped again not a half mile later and Annika had me get out and clean the windows again! You see, to keep the car on she had to stay in the driver's seat, but to see the windows had to be wiped free of the nice, fluffy balls of happiness that were completely obscuring our vision.
I'm not complaining, I promise. Tonight has been, hands down, one of the best weekends I've had in a long time :D

Oh, and it doesn't hurt that I'm watching Extreme Animal Phobias... As terrible as it is, I take much enjoyment from watching the people conquer their fears.. as long as it involves some crying and much irrational thought :D

No comments:

Post a Comment