Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good Turned Great

That's an understatement, the title I mean. 

So, my day started out pretty good...
I got to sleep in, always a plus. 
I finally cleaned my room, it was driving me absolutely insane.
I went to the AF Pool to watch the swim meet but instead found a couple Lincoln friends. We had a grand old catching up session. It was great.
Umm.. Oh, so a week ago I bought some heels. I know, very un-Shelby-ish of me. I think I wanted to try something new. Yeah, that was a fail. They didn't fit very well. So today I returned them and got some smaller ones AND they gave me $9 for the switch. That made me pretty happy :D

So that's what made my day good.
What turned it into great?
This...


I honestly don't know what to feel right now.
Shock
Unbelief
Freaked Out
Amazed
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment