Sunday, November 6, 2011

Night Out

~ I talked to my dad on the phone today.. it was great. I made him read my play and tell me how he liked it. He said I could be a western writer... I thought he was smoking something.
~ I started a project that I've been meaning to start for weeks, like, since the middle of October.
~ Watching Bailey and Kylee flirt with the cashier guys at Arctic Circle, and Amber and Courtney... well, be sisters :D It was quite enjoyable.

Boredom = going to thru the drive-thru again 10 minutes later and having Bailey and Kylee in the front seats.

After waving her hands and accidently honking, we got the guy's attention.
Bailey: We got home and realized we forgot to get waters...
...think it through :D...
Cashier kid: Umm.. okay. How many can I get you?
Bailey: One.

The kid walks away then comes back a minute later
Kid: How many was that?
Bailey: Just one, please... oh, and can we get 4 straws??


I understand that this may not be funny... but trust me, it was. We were all dying of laughter. It was great. Not to mention having to chase the car for a block because they thought it would be funny to leave me and Amber while we did a Chinese firedrill.

But don't even get me started on the cashier at Walmart.. {Oh my crap! The walmart was green!! What the heck, right? I've never in my life seen a green walmart!!} So this guy, in his late-ish 20's maybe, I'm not really sure, I'm terrible when it comes to ages, anyway, this guy has blue earrings that are pointy at the back, they reminded me of golf tee's, and a tattoo on the inside of his right arm. Amber and Courtney are paying for whatever they needed, sour cream I think it was, and Bailey gets into a conversation with this guy.

Ba: Are those gages? Do they hurt?
Dude: Yeah. Um, no. I got them a couple days ago.
Ba: So what size are they?
{Ok, seriously???? Who knows that gages have sizes?!?}
Dude: They're a 6.
Ba: Oh, nice. So are you going to get bigger ones?
Dude: Yeah, I want to get to a 0 next time, maybe in a few weeks.
Ba: So, why did you get them?
Dude: Same reason I got my tattoo, because I like it.
Ba: What does your tattoo say?
Dude pulls up his sleeve and holds his arm out. It was some lyrics to a song. Good ones, but I don't remember what.

Well, now that I've given the whole play by play of my night I'm going to bed... Happy Sunday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment