Friday, November 4, 2011

Historical Drama I Hate You...

I don't know what's worse
spending 11 hours writing a 2 1/2 page play
going to bed at 4 a.m. ... yes, I started at 5 and ended at 4. 
or drinking 28 oz of Diet Coke with Lime to stay awake while writing the play

Hmm.. they all sound bad. 
And trust me, I'm still feeling the effects.
Well, not of the coke, I had another 8 oz can of that after school so I would be awake later
but of only getting 2 hours of sleep, having 6 hours of school followed by 3 hours of work..


As for my happy list
~ I finished my stinkin' play and people actually liked it.
~ Stats was the best class today, I don't know what my problem was (oh wait, yes I do. I am extremely sleep deprived) but I was laughing at everything. And I mean, everything. Here's a few examples:

A couple wants to have a boy, but they're only willing to have 3 kids. What are the chances of them having a boy?   0 = boy   1 = girl   3 = # of kids

randInt (0,1,3)               
                      {1,1,1} 
                     {1,1,1}

The dear couple ended up with 3 girls... twice.
I kid you not, I was crying I was laughing so hard when this came up on the calculator Nicolle and me were sharing. I was on one today.

Our little group asked Mr. Larson to explain a problem for us, he does so and the answer clicks..
Larson: "But see, those guys are smart, they figured it out."
Me: "I figured out part of it... but seriously, you see who I'm put with?"

Needless to say, I was being sarcastic and I didn't mean it, unfortunately Beth and Nicolle still shunned me.
It was the greatest part of the day, hands down :D

~ I survived the day

I'm going to post the play I wrote and a quote I saw next so go check it out!!

2 comments: