Sunday, November 27, 2011

Going Soft

I love my horse. 
This weekend, as I mentioned before, I got to spend some time with Cola. {I figure she's too sweet to be stuck with such a hard name as Tequila}

Unfortunately I forgot my camera and had to take pictures with my phone... But I did manage one good shot.
A little comparison first:
Remember this one from a few months ago?

Well, she's a lot fuzzier and even though she still has some grayish/bluish, she's definitely going more brown. Notice her markings? I love how the white stripe is smudged, it's unique :)
Now I might be a bit prejudiced, but I believe Cola to be the best little horse a person could have and I think she's gonna turn out to be one fine mare someday... I just hope she remembers me in the spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment