Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Said Simply? A Great Day.

Today was a great day. I can't think of anything bad... wait, yes I can.
buuut, 
My 'Happiness' list is going to exceed the usual limit by, oh, a lot:

☛ Rolling down the 'hills' in the hallway at school in a trash can
☛ Eating lunch at Purple Turtle with some friends
☛ Taking pictures
☛ Talking all my problems away
☛ Going to the swim meet and cheering for my friends
☛ Meeting new people at said swim meet
☛ Being able to talk to one of my really good friends who I haven't talked to in awhile
☛ Taking Maddie and Annika home from swim 
☛ Knowing I was able to give some really good advice 
☛ Realizing I have absolutely no homework due tomorrow
although I have a butt-load due Friday :(


My one bad thing, besides before mentioned homework?
I have to wear a nice, formal dress in 2 weeks for mutual and there's no way I can get out of it. Trust me, I tried.
You wanna know the saddest part?
I haven't worn a legit dress since I got baptized when I was 8.
Yeah, true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment