Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gimme A Break!

Once again an interesting Stats class on Tuesday...
"Ruining one's life by choice. That's liberty."
I just thought that was kind of insightful, I mean, that's like spot on! People want freedom but end up wasting it or misusing it.

Thanksgiving Break,
You couldn't have come at a better time. I need to relax and not think about school for a few days. Also, if you could be longer that'd be just great :D

A new game called Penalties.
Everybody does a challange, loser must also do the penalty, decided upon before the challange.
Dear Aunt Courtney... I never call her aunt, so that was kind of odd... lost one of the challanges. We made her take off one shoe, roll up her pantleg and go over to the neighbor's and ask, "Have you seen my shoe?" Yeah.. it's almost 10 and apparently a little girl answered the door. Coutney said she looked scared beyond belief.
:D Best moment of the night :D

Not so best moment of the night: a story of a horse in a horse trailer when the bottom of the trailer gave out... on the freeway...
Yeah. Absolutely terrible!!! :(


Later, after we got to Dad's, Dad wanted me to drive into town with him to pick up a truck then follow him back. Had I known he drove like this, I may have been more hesitant...

And yes, this is me following him. We're driving in the same direction.. Now, you tell me which is more dangerous driving on the wrong side of the road or taking pictures with your cell phone while driving on the right side of the road. I think it's quite obvious, what about you?? 
Our parents are our best examples :)
But seriously. Now do you see why I am the way I am??
I'm kidding. Dad, I love you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment