Sunday, September 25, 2011

30¢

In all the excitement yesterday I forgot to mention something that I thought was pretty rare now a days. 
At the concert for Sammy's they were handing out free ice cream. Well, after ice cream it's kinda nice to have some water. We went into Harts, but then found out we had to pay for water. 
Lame, right? 
We were walking out, I mean, it was a free concert, which means I brought no money, when this lady just paying for some stuff said she'd pay for whatever we needed.
Okay, seriously, how often do we see this anymore???!!
I'd say not at all, or at least hardly. 
Each water cup was 10¢, so even though it was barely a quarter and a nickel, it just kinda showed me that there's still kind people out there, willing to help out strangers.
That sounds bad, like nobody is nice anymore, but do you know what I mean? She didn't even know what we intended to get or how much it would be, she just offered. 
Talk about a good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment