Sunday, September 25, 2011

Friends, Cops and Cars... ✔✔ and ✔

Wow. Today has seemed like the longest day.
First, I had a ward volleyball game. We lost, barely, but it was still a bunch of fun. Then we went to upgrade our phones and eat lunch. Came home, fell asleep on my driveway reading Cold Mountain, did nothing, but here's where my day got really interesting.

Annika called and asked if Bailey and I wanted to go to a concert down by Hart's. Of course we said yes, but Bailey had a little primping to do... So while me and Annika waited we decided to scare Bre and Kinsey who were waiting in front of my house. 
We went out the back door, jumped the fence, ducked low and ran straight for Bre's car. Once we reached the back we split up, me on the right side, Annika on the driver's side. 
1...2...3... BAM! 
We both started smacking the front seat windows. Hahaha :D You should have seen them!! Their faces!! They both jumped toward each other and their faces were priceless!! Totally made my week :D

We finally got to the little concert, which was being held in honor of Sammy's grand opening in DownTown PG. Yeah, I didn't even know it was being built. The music was okay, mostly we talked and jumped around. My favorite was watching Annika put ice down Bailey, Tori and Kinsy's back, then Kinsey shoving ice down Annika's shirt, then me dumping a cup full of ice on Annika's head... Good times. But it gets better.

Our little group of girls, you know, innocent teenagers who wouldn't hurt fly... Yeah, we had dealings with a cop.
No joke.
:D
I'm seriously not kidding.
Katie, she's Bre and Kinsey's friend that I kinda got to know, she locked her keys in her car. We had a cop come down and open her car. It was actually pretty cool to watch, even if he wasn't that cute. Annika, Tori, Kinsey and Katie will all say he was a looker... but I wasn't seeing it.

After this, we went to Kinsey's house, well, her basement and just talked. Did I mention Chancy was there?? For those of you who don't know Chancy, let me just say he's Bailey's puppy dog. Yes, so it was us 7 girls... and Chancy. His dad talked, and of course he said he was with 7 girls in a basement and he didn't know where. Just what the parents want to hear haha :D

Pause for a minute.
Do you remember when I wrote about enjoying life/aggressive driving with Bre?
Yeah... that kinda happened again.
After taking Bailey's puppy home I was on State St just past Kneaders on the way home. I pass this red car and when I look inside, yep. It's Bre and Kinsey. We drive side by side for a bit, laughing, but then it's kind of a race to see who can get home first. I won't go into details, but Bre won, barely. In my defense, I was driving safe.


So yeah. This just about sums up the highlights of my day. You have to admit, it was pretty great :D

2 comments:

  1. umm actually.. i never speeded. i just went the faster way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that would explain why I caught up to you :D

    ReplyDelete