Monday, September 26, 2011

Me Time

This is the one place where I can say whatever I want, and nobody can pass judgments- well, I guess you can, but you are on MY blog.
I just watched the Drop Dead Diva Season 3 finale, and I hated it!! That's not how its supposed to end! Now that he knows he's supposed to get the girl, simple, right? Obviously not. I hate TV. Too much drama. It's a good thing there will be a Season 4, cuz boy oh boy will that be interesting, haha :D

Also, I've been watching the Lying Game. It's only in its first season, but I'm hooked. It's way suspenseful and has some pretty good twists. I finished an episode today and was almost jumping out of my seat. I don't want to wait til next Monday.


See how sad my life is?? I sit at home and watch Psych, Drop Dead Diva, the Lying Game and... no, that pretty much sums it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment