Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Hobby

You know the feeling when you have an assignment but you're just dreading it?? 2 stories.

In Sociology our homework is to go out in society and break the norm somehow, then write a paper on it. If you know me, then you know that I like to stay inconspicuous. I don't like being the center of attention and I absolutely don't break any norms, that just draws attention. This assignment is due on Thursday and I still have no idea what I'm going to do :(

Snapping a photo of a sunflower... it's not hard. So why did I procrastinate this assignment til the 2nd to last day? Well, it beats me. I went out today, took my pictures, and you know what? I totally enjoyed myself and can't wait to get more pictures. I've had a camera for a large portion of my life... who woulda thunk that a single class was all it took for me to truly love it?

My favorite

Notice the patterns on the bee's wings??

My other favorite :)

Oh, no worries. I just happened upon this giant of a spider making a web. I kid you not, it was at least an inch long. I tried to get a pic of its face... but it was kinda in the middle of something and paid me no mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment