Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love Happens



Funny right :D 
Did you catch the part where he compliments his wife?? 

I just finished a psych episode - well a couple actually, but that was only because there was a really creepy one and I can't go to sleep with images of psycho murders popping into window frames on a cold, dark night... I told you it was creepy. 
Anyway at the end of the one I just watched Shawn's on a date and the love of his life comes over and asks him out. Not in front of the other girl, she doesn't know he's on a date. He turns her down, because he's on a date, but then when he sees his date he's totally out of it, the date notices and asks, but instead of saying, gotta go, the girl I'm madly in love with just asked me out and basically ruining the night for his date, he makes it all about her.
(Wow. How many times did I say the word 'date'?)

That's the kind of guy I want. Then, when we're old, we'll be like this couple ↑goofy and sincere :D

No comments:

Post a Comment