Thursday, September 22, 2011

Anybody Else Creeped Out???

For those of you who don't know... my house is haunted. Yeah, it's super creepy. Let me start from the beginning.

About a week ago my mom filled a bunch of gallon jugs with water and stuck them on various shelves for storage. Later that day mom came into the house wanting to know who had opened one of the jugs and left it on the garage floor with the cap off... 
Why is this creepy??? Well, none of us, not me or Bailey, messed with that jug. Not convinced? How 'bout this:

Last night my mom woke up at 3 a.m. Why?? She heard 2 girl voices talking, not whispering. Kobe woke up too, and my mom checked the entire house. Nobody was in or outside the house and both Bailey and I were asleep. Creeeeepy.

Yeah.. add to that list that our cupboard opened and all the pots came tumbling out on its own... haha, just a little freaked.


Oh boy, my ACT score just came in the mail. Let me see... wait for it.. waaaiiitttt for it... AH-HA!! YES!! 28 :D

Last time I got a 25, so I improved :)
Wahoo!!! 
Okay, I can't even SAY how excited I am right now :D



No comments:

Post a Comment