Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cut Loose

Sadly, I haven't seen the old Footloose.. but yesterday I took Bailey to see the new one for her birthday. 
If you can get past the naughtiness, it's a pretty good show.
Personally, I liked it. 
However, Step Up is still my favorite dancing show out there... aahhh, Channing :)


Ok, so I absolutely loved Julianne Hough in this show.. Yes, it's the first I've seen her, but still. She did a great job {minus the sketchiness}

I have a friend that looks almost exactly like ↑ her. In a couple of the scenes the resemblance was insane!!
I decided to steal a quote from said friend.

You can't let anything bring you down.....life is supposed to full of adventure and fun!!!!! No matter what happens... you can pick urself back up (:

A personal pet peeve?? Backwards smiley faces... we read left to right, and top to bottom, yes? When I see (: I see a downward curve with 2 eyes under it. Yeah, it bugs me. But I love the quote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment