Sunday, December 18, 2011

Life, It Really is Wonderful

"Remember no man is a failure who has friends."
-Clarence, It's a Wonderful Life

Forget money, it's the friends that make your life rich. I mean seriously, the best memories that I have all include my friends and family. And don't even get me started on the times when I've needed advice or someone to vent to.. It's amazing how much I've learned over the years from all my friends, mostly by watching them and the way they handle things..  

It's the people in my life that have shaped me and the way I am. Everything I do, it's because I've been influenced by someone whose been in my life. And I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say the reason you read my blog is because I somehow play a part in your life.. I know, it's a long shot, but I'm willing to say it most likely goes both ways. We've been in each other's life for a reason, whether good or bad {hopefully good}, to learn something new or be influenced in some way. All I know is the people in my life have a huge impact on me and I love them all :)


It's all about attitude :)

I love this!!

Life is a gift. Yes, it's hard, but everything happens for a reason, the people you meet and the experiences you go through, it's all part of the bigger plan and in the end it'll all work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment