Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Know

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. 
How?

This evening I was driving home from Cedar City in the dark with Mom and Taeta. My cruise was set at  80ish, and all of a sudden I got this feeling to slow down. I did... like two notches. But then I got the feeling even stronger, "Slow down." This time I slowed to about 65. I kid you not, within seconds of slowing I hit a wall of fog. It was thick, I could barely see 6 feet in front of the car and to make it even better there were no cars in front to help guide me through.

How do I know the Gospel is true?? Because I know the Holy Ghost was there protecting us. And I've read the Book of Mormon and prayed about it..



Oh, and I know SUU is my school. I'm pretty much completely sure, like 96% sure :)

1 comment: