Friday, December 23, 2011

Gingerbread Houses!!

Every year my family and our mom's best friend's family get together and we, the kids (Me, Bailey, Tane, Carter, and Kelani) make gingerbread houses. We've been doing this for as long as I can remember, it's the one tradition that has continued throughout the years.

It's always been a competition to see who can be the most creative.. and well, let's just say Bailey and I have to keep the boys challenged. 
This year Tane and Carter staged massacres.. So we gave them a run for their money :)

It's cinnamon bears vs. marshmallow men (gingerbread flavor)

Here we have the snipers in the tower... The one on the roof is camouflaged, and the ginger man is killing the sniper.  

I honestly don't know where to start with this one.. Well, you can see it for yourself. But I will point out my 2 favorites: bottom left, the ginger man chopped a cinnamon bear in half.. I think it's his expression :) and the guy with a broken leg climbing the tower. Okay, and the ginger man in pieces on the very left. 

↑ This one got shot  hehe :)



I must say, the sharpie made it all the better hahaha :D 
What is our Christmas tradition coming to???
Haha, I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment