Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Day To Remember...

This is a great day. Not only did I get my Christmas shopping done, but...

I went on a date! :) 
Haha, let's just say I have no balance and can't ice skate worth a darn.
Oh, and you never know the kind of people you might run into walking the streets of Salt Lake.. like, I'm talking black boots/heels, tight skinny jeans, also black, and one of those nice jackets women wear (yeah, also black) with a hood. But when you take a look at the face it's a guy with a beard... haha, made my day, but was pretty sketchy at the same time. I had a great time and it was a blast.
And not only was it with the guy I'm engaged to... but it was my first legit date :) 
What is this, the third time he's made my day?
1- proposed
2 - shooting and a movie
3 - a date

Thanks Charley!!

2 comments:

  1. shelby this boy really likes you. just sayin (: and let's play soon. and you can tell me all about this date!

    ReplyDelete