Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chirp chirp!

After work I grabbed a book and sat on my front porch to read.
Not only was it a warm night, but it wasn't quite dark and the birds were chirping and eating from our birdfeeders and playing on the walk in front of me.

You should know,
we have 3 birdfeeders, yes 3, and we are constantly filling them, yes all 3, with more seed at least once a week.
The birds are monsters...
but they're pretty cute :)

I was watching them hop around and I realized how small they are.
It helps that we have about 5 babies frequenting our feeders and living in various places around our house...
but as I got to looking, they are tiny!! 
They're legs are, like, way puny, and everything about them is so delicate and fragile.
I swear, for at least 10 minutes I was just staring at them, watching them play around, and totally marveling at the wonders around us.

There's a God, there has to be.
I wouldn't know how else to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment