Monday, August 8, 2011

Falling Skies

Normally, I especially hate sci-fi movies, books and the like.
Falling Skies is a new TV series, but see, it's as sci-fi as sci-fi can get... aliens take over the planet, kill the adults and use the kids... the whole bit. 
The thing is, I LOVE this show!!

Why? Well there's a couple contributing factors:
Lots of action and suspense
Creepy aliens that both kill and care
and last but not least...
Awesome/ hot actors :D

The actors are definitely a huge part in me liking the show

Okay, so obviously Drew Roy is hot... he's the younger guy :D
The girl to the left of him, Sarah Carter, she plays the tough chick. Guns and scouting with the guys.
The lady in the purple she's my favorite... Her name, her legit name is Moon Bloodgood. How cool is that?!! 

So yeah, usually I can't stand science fiction shows, but with these actors and with the catchy storyline, it's one of my new favorites.
Granted... 24, Alias, and Drop Dead Diva are higher up on that list, but still.. it made my top 4 :)



Quote of the day:
Max, from across the street, came over to pet my dogs.
Me: How has your summer been so far?
Max: Good. We're leaving in 3 days.
Me: Where are you going?
Max: San Diego.
Me: Oh, that sounds like fun!
Max: Yeah.. We're going to our sand house..?
Me: ...
Max: Beach house

Hahahaha :)
It was probably one of those
you had to be there
moments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment