Thursday, August 18, 2011

Terribly Fascinating

Driving home from St. George, we saw this...




A huge fire making its way toward the local Liquor & Wine Store on the south end of Cedar City... coincidence?? I think not... Haha, totally kidding :)
I really wish I had taken a few pictures from my own camera though,
I don't think these pics do it justice.

Oh, and by the way, no one was hurt... even the liquor store went unscathed thanks to these guys :D


When I was younger I was terrified of fire..
There was this one time, I was at my Dad's and a fire started a couple miles from where we lived. It was dark and from the street you could see it pretty well... I don't remember when exactly that happened, but I was little, and I was scared out of my mind. That was the first wildfire I'd ever seen and I think I thought it was going to get to our house and kill us all... yeah... that didn't happen.

Now? Well, I think fire is more fascinating than scary...
  Oh the memories :) ...
 but I should probably leave it at that.
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment