Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cola

Diet Coke with Lime is a marvelous thing. You can't get better than that. At least I thought so.


This is my horse. Yep, I have a horse.. She's not even a year old.
I originally named her Coke, cuz you know, I just love Coke.. But then I got to thinking. Coke could be mistaken for Cocaine, especially because we recently started naming our horses after alcoholic beverages. Wine, Whiskey, Brandy.. and I'm sure the list will grow with time.

Anyway, I thought better of naming her Coke. Instead I chose Cola, like Coca Cola :D

I'm really loving her color, but honestly I hope she doesn't go white.. or full on gray. I know it seems kinda doubtful, but I hope she keeps some of her reddish tint. 

Besides name and color, I'm told by a very smart guy... cough cough, Dad... that she'll turn into a great horse. 





Back to the color thing...
Yeah, that's her mom. She's completely white, whereas the sire is a dark brown color.
At least Cola is a better name than Dog Face :)
Dog Face is, by the way, the name of our resident stud.








Not only is this a pretty good looking bull... Mr. 509, I'm pretty sure :)... I like how the birds are just chillin' on his back without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment