Friday, August 19, 2011

Need I say More??

I have a couple things on my mind, but one thing I especially don't want to forget..

So, a few weeks ago me and Annika were texting, just our usual teasings and banterings :) Well, in the middle of this insulting and demeaning conversation... Haha, no worries we are the best of friends and love each other to death, this is just our way of showing our love :D... she sent this text out to me and everyone else named. And I quote word for word:

If we went to jail...
WANTED: Vicious viper women!! $1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion dollar reward) for each female, beware them. May pull stunts uncalled for.
Kylee- trespassing. She is the queen of breaking and entering
Bailey-vandalism... Books, walls, people... The statue of liberty...
Breanna- stalking, spying, people watching. She could tell you anything about anyone.
Shelby-illegal fire... Of any/all kinds... Breaking the law is her forte :)
Annika-harassing people... Old men, young kids, growling at all hours of the night...
Tori- being a partner of all crimes... This gal is one well-rounded criminal. Stealing might be her expertise though :)
Kinsey- murder. Have you see how fired up she can get? :)


Haha, this made me laugh SO hard!! How I love this girl... She's my absolute favorite :) She can make me laugh when nobody else can. Need I say more?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment