Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Come on, Seriously???

Lately I've been wanting to draw and paint... it's really weird and I'm not sure how I feel about this..
You see, I have no art or creativity genes.. Bailey took my portion.

So, I was sitting outside watching the birds and I thought
"It'd be cool to sketch one of the birds..." 
So not me!!

Then, in St. George the mountains.. We went to the Tuacahn plays, they're outside and done at night, like they start at 9 pm. Well, in the right light, you could barely see the outline of the red mountains against the dark, starry sky. I got to thinking, this would be awesome.. Maybe if I painted it, then I wouldn't have to be so precise with the details, just slap on some paint, make it look kinda similar...
I don't know what has gotten into me.. I'm not an artsy person, I just never have been.

Last night I couldn't sleep and I remembered seeing this one dude in Seattle doing spray paint art... Yup, you see where this is going?? Now, I want to buy spray paint, and maybe try to paint the St. George mountains!!!

Who knows though, maybe someday.


Today was the first day of school.. I am so not ready for the next 9 months. Not to mention it was 100 flippin degrees outside!!! Anybody up for a waterfight???


No comments:

Post a Comment