Thursday, July 14, 2011

Common and Just Plain Odd


What's up with the name Jack??


We have Jack Bauer from 24


Jack Sparrow (sorry... Captain Jack Sparrow)  






Jack and the beanstalk... sorry no pic.

Jack our turtle... we (Bailey) had a pet turtle for many years named Jack

And even though I'm sure there's more Jacks, these are the ones I just thought of...
So my question.. Why is Jack such a popular name???

Another thing that's on my mind.
Why do some people, when they call someone, say
                                                                  "It's me"
That just doesn't make any sense...
I mean, 'it's me' could be anybody.
Everybody is a me, so saying it's me
is like saying 
yeah, I'm somebody...

Just thought I'd share since I can't sleep
and there isn't a whole lot to do...
since I can't sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment