Saturday, July 9, 2011

Results...

Back when it was the season of school I took some AP classes.
Namely, US History and Calculus AB
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking....
I hate history and math is... well, it's math.

Well, I got my scores in the mail today...
I may have freaked out a bit... just a little :)

First off you should know:
1- no recommendation
2-possibly qualified   
3- qualified
4- well qualified
5- extremely well qualified
So, I opened up the letter....
... not scared or shaking at all...
and I saw a 2... and a 5 :D


History - 2
which means...
Calculus - 5  :D

Yeah, I'm pretty psyched
I knew I wasn't going to do well in History, so a 2 was good.
I never in a million years thought I'd get a 5 in math though. THAT made me happy :)
I'm ready to celebrate :D


2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO, SHELBY!!!! WOW :-) Math kicked my trash in high school. You're AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete