Monday, July 4, 2011

Sleep talking Dog??

So last night my dog Kobe was sleeping with me.
Well,  he was licking himself when I fell asleep.
Anyway...
I woke up to him whimpering and whining in his sleep.
At first I thought something was wrong, 
but when I sat up to check on him
he was still out of it
My best guess is that
he was having a dream.
Do dogs dream???
Well, I'm pretty sure I can answer that with a 'yes'.
My guess is he was dreaming about Koda,
the huge Akita that lives across the street and sometimes tries to eat Kobe for dinner..
I'm betting Kobe was dreaming about being able to take him on.
See, Kobe's not even a foot tall, Koda is a horse...

I've sometimes wondered how much dogs understand.
I know my dogs understand the words
treat
mommy's home
go to bed
and...
well, Kobe knows close the door
...
Anyways
I think that it would be totally awesome to get a look into my dogs' heads.
My other dog Kooper, he's devious, and smart.
Kobe is too, but he's a pushover.
Unless he's in protective mode...


Mindless chatter for the morning... ✔  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment