Friday, July 22, 2011

Every Story is Different

Today, to spend time with our cousins, we decided to go swimming. Yeeaahhh, slight problem... it was raining.
We still went swimming, but in the Ramanda Hotel in Lethbridge. Well, it was the Ramanda, but Holiday Inn bought it after a kid drowned in the water park...
I don't know why Holiday Inn would buy a hotel with a bad history...
Sad though, I know.

Well, after we were all done swimming Taeta left with most of the cousins. Me and Raven stayed behind to wait for my mom who had taken Bailey and Hannah to the mall. We bought ourselves some ice cream and sat outside the hotel on a bench. We people watched and made up stories for the people we saw... who they were, why they were here, how they met their husband/wife... Our stories were quite sad :D 
We also said, next guy we see is your husband... My dude wasn't too shabby, hers.. now that's another story :D 

While we were stranded and watching the people come and go I started wondering...
I live my life and it's normal enough, but when I look at other people it's hard to think that they're living their own lives the same way I am. I don't know if this makes any sense or not, but when I see other people, I see the people. It's weird to think that they have their own errands to run, family to report to...

I don't know, maybe I'm just shallow... but seriously!
How often do we think about the lives of others? Other people's issues, problems, trials... What about their situation, point of view or feelings??

Just something that I've been thinking about lately :)


No comments:

Post a Comment