Friday, July 15, 2011

Growing up Disney

I grew up watching Disney movies and I absolutely love them!
But today on my way to work a song popped into my head (that never happens by the way. I'm weird like that).
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go.
I can't even remember the last time I watched that movie!
Totally random I know.

But seriously...
classic Disney vs. modern Disney
There is a huge difference!!
Personally, I haven't liked any of the newer movies.
They aren't... the real thing.
They're all just different, newer, more modern.
I don't like it.
Let me tell you, when I have kids they'll be raised on the classics, no question

Except for Tangled, now that's a good one!
Lion King
Aladdin
Tarzan
Cinderella
Snow White
Jungle Book
Little Mermaid
Give me a classic any day.



But this got me thinking...
The things we're raised on, they really do have an influence on who we are now...

'Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinocchio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked around without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party. You can't blame us. We were taught to rebel since a young age.'
--http://65750id3.shareit1.com/like/65750/

Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment